Cookies are small files stored on your browser during navigation to remember login data, visited pages and other user preferences. They can be also used to track user activity and present targeted ads.
On this website we exlusively use technical cookies to provide an improved navigation and user experience. We do not track your browsing activity and we do not provide any kind of targeted advertising.
We use the statistics opensource software Piwik to collect anonymous usage data. More information on piwik.org
You can disable cookies right from your browser, following the instructions provided by the different producers, but preventing websites from using cookies may result in a reduced user experience or prevent some functionalities from working.
To change the settings of your browser in order to manage, disable or delete all cookies, below you will find links to the most common browsers:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Opera: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027947/windows-delete-cookies
If you use a different browser you will have to select the “cookie” entry in the guide and find out how to do it.